I ought to sober up a bit.
应当清醒一点。
I ought to sober up a bit.
应当清醒一点。
The old man was conscious to the last.
老人直到死都是清醒。
Her expression bespoke sobriety and saneness of soul.
她表情证明她神志清醒正常。
How do you stay levelheaded in the middle of a bubble?
在泡沫时期怎么保持清醒
头脑?
The affair awoke them from the false belief.
这件事使他们从迷信中清醒过来。
I'd just come round from a drunken stupor.
刚从酒醉不省人事中清醒过来。
He was sane at the time of the murder.
在凶杀案发生时他神志是清醒
。
Mountaineering is dangerous, so you need to keep your wits about you.
登山是危险运动,
必须时刻头脑清醒。
Benjamin was trying to clear his drink-fuddled brain.
本杰明试图使喝得晕乎乎大脑清醒过来。
A whiff of fresh air cleared his head.
他吸了一点新鲜空气后头脑清醒了。
I was driving, so of course I was sober as a judge.
那时还开着车呢,所以,
当然很清醒。
Jim is still recovering from that hit on the head.
吉姆头上挨了一拳, 还没有完全清醒过来。
We must be soberly aware that there is still a long way ahead of us.
们一定要清醒地认识到
们
前面还有一段漫
路。
She does have occasional lucid moments.
她只是偶尔清醒一会儿。
Jim is not mad; he is as sane as any other normal person.
吉姆没有疯, 他神智跟任何其他正常人一样清醒。
I don't think a sane person would drive as dangerously as he did.
想一个神志清醒
人是不会像他那样危险地开车
。
Hypnagogic hallucinations may occur in this state, especially auditory ones.
由于造梦者而且确仍然身处梦中,这个现象被称为「假清醒」。
By declaring him sane, the jury implied that he had a moral sense.
陪审团宣称他神志清醒, 是指他有辨明是非能力。
I still felt a little dazed.
仍然觉得有点儿不清醒。
If a marriage is to work, both partners must go into it with their eyes open.
如果想要婚姻美满,那么在步入婚姻殿堂时候两个人都得头脑清醒,知
婚姻意味着什么。
声明:以上例、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件
观点;若发现问题,欢迎向
们指正。