I advise you to own up at once.
我劝你立即坦白。
I advise you to own up at once.
我劝你立即坦白。
He is quite candid with his friends.
他对朋友相当坦白。
I felt she was being less than candid with me.
我感觉她对我一点都坦白。
The culprit came clean after long questioning.
经过长时间审讯后, 那罪犯坦白了。
She never minces her words and always tells others what she thinks of them.
她说爽快,总是坦白地说出她对别人的看法。
If that’s what they’re doing, they ought to be more upfront about it.
如他们确实是在这样做, 就应该更坦白一点。
This is preeminently the time to speak the truth, the whole truth, frankly and boldly.
现在正是坦白、勇敢地说出实,说出全部实
的最好时刻。
Frankly, I'd just as lief stay.
坦白地说, 我愿意留下来。
If you do not talk down to a child, it will assuredly talk up to you.
如你对一个小孩子说
架子, 他一定会对你坦白。
This is supposed to be a new method of learning English, but frankly, it’s a bit old hat.
人们认为这是学习英语的一种新方法,过坦白说,它还是老一套。
声明:以上、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦
代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。