"余生"用英语怎么说

未能成功加载,请稍后再试
0/0

What's up, this is Jackson Wang from China.

大家好 这里是来自中国的王嘉尔

Today I'm with Vogue to do a little shopping, on what kind of outfit would I like to wear.

今天 我要和Vogue一起来购个物 看看什么类型的穿搭是我喜欢的

Let's go.

我们走

The first thing that I'm looking for is something comfortable.

我所要找的东西的第一要素就是舒适

Second thing is clean and simple.

第二点是干净和简单

Oh these, these are pretty good.

这套 这套很不错

If I’m gonna wear one, if I'm gonna wear like the top.

如果我要穿一件衣服 如果我要穿件上衣

I have to wear the same for the bottom.

我的下半身一定要穿同款类型的

So it's like a set and not like separate.

这样的话看起来就是一套衣服 而不是分开的衣服

Like...like this on top and with a jean or whatever.

就好像 好像把这件作为上衣然后穿个牛仔裤还是什么

I never wear jeans.

我从不穿牛仔

The way I'm dressed all the time is...as you can see, this is all black.

我一直以来的穿着就是 像你看到的一样 全身都是黑色

The point of this outfit is like my necklace, my jewelry, and my sunglass.

这套穿搭的关键点就在于我的项链 我的饰品 以及我的太阳镜

I wouldn't buy something that’s very very expensive,

我不会去买那种非常昂贵的东西

unless it's, like, something that I would wear, like, for the rest of my life.

除非它是我余生都会去穿戴的

Like this watch it's...it's by my mom.

它是我妈妈买的

Thank you, mom

谢谢你 妈妈

本课语言点

outfit /ˈʌt.fɪt/ n. 穿搭/一套衣服

top /tɑp/ n. 上衣

bottom /bɑt̬əm/ n. 下身

separate [ˈsepərət] adj. 分开的

necklace /ˈnek.ləs/ n. 项链

for the rest of my life 余生

微信图片_20241219104339.jpg



下载全新《每日英语听力》客户端,查看完整内容