And only important messages that you're trying to communicate.
并且只传达你想传达的重要信息。
What false impression does an ocean wave convey to the observer?
海浪给观潮者传达了怎样的虚假映像?
It is really hard to actually convey that message.
传达这个信息真的很难。
It is the mood of her character.
它传达着角色的心理。
That's the message you want to send.
这是我想传达的信息。
And who is this message for?
传达给谁?
What message does the woman convey in her book?
这位女士在书中传达了什么信息?
What point am I trying to make?
我想传达的是什么呢?
When your body language communicates reluctance or anxiety, it undercuts the message.
若你的肢体语言传达出勉强或焦虑,则会让你传达的信息大打折扣。
I believe his message of peace on earth and goodwill to all is never out of date.
我相信球传达的和平以及世人传达的善意永远不会过时。
It travels so much in the perfect way.
非常完美传达了这种含义。
I choose to convey the beauty as opposed to the devastation.
我选择传达这些美来对抗毁坏。
There's another alternative for getting the message out.
还有另一种方法可以传达信息。
Someone who would not want me to deliver my message.
不想让我传达消息的人。
That's the message I want to send.
那也是我想要传达的信息。
So the signs of redemption now are puny, though telling. A single daisy.
所以尽管传达了救赎的信号,却是那么的微弱,一朵雏菊。
I must begin by passing on some late-breaking news.
我必须首先传达一些最新消息。
It is meant to convey friendliness that has not yet bloomed into intimacy.
它的意思是传达友好,但双方还没有发展成亲密关系。
These subtle variations can convey a lot of movement.
这些微妙的变化可以传达很多动作.
And that already conveys so many emotions and words.
这已经传达了很多情感和言语。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释