In the young there is a justification for this feeling.
青年人有这种感觉是情有原的。
The dire condition of the kingdom kindly accommodated his impatience.
在王国现在面临的严峻,王储的急躁情绪显得稍微情有原了。
Fair enough. Well, you're 12, you said, right?
情有原。你刚说你当时只有12岁,对吧?
A bit of title inflation is excusable.
一点头衔通胀是情有原的。
It is understandable that policymakers are responding to their electorates' grievances.
政策制定者会响应选民的不满也是情有原。
The girl was held hostage. It's natural you're gonna be clingy.
但她曾被挟做人质。你变得粘人也情有原。
But on days he never left his screen, it was hard not to despair.
但在他从未离开过屏幕,时而感到绝望也是情有原。
Greetings, panda. We meet at...- You are afraid for a reason. - I am not afraid.
你好,熊猫,我们终于… … - 你害怕是情有原的。- 我一点也不害怕。
But with a few forgivable exceptions, the intended artworks are there; Guston's vision is honoured and explained.
但除了几个情有原的例外,预期展出的艺术品都摆在那里;古斯顿的构想得到了尊重和理解。
To be very brutally honest, there's some extenuating circumstances that make me not comfortable answering that question.
坦诚地说,虽然情有原,但回答这个问题让我觉得不舒服。
Whether caffeine also enhances creativity is a different question, however, and there's some reason to doubt that it does.
不过,咖啡因是否也能提高创造力是另一回事,人们对此有质疑也情有原。
That is ludicrous! What about extenuating circumstances? What about you're stressed out, you're on deadline, you have a migraine?
太笑了!那些情有原的状况呢?你不是常说压力大或是偏头痛?
In a factory with more than 3,000 connected machines, it's no wonder Frank has a hard time remembering each innovation.
在一个拥有超过 3,000 台互联机器的工厂中, Frank 难以记住每一项创新也情有原。
Those viewing the quality of Abbot Hall's temporary exhibitions may be forgiven for thinking they are in a city gallery.
那些观看阿伯特临时展览的人能会以为自己是在城市画廊里,这是情有原的。
Would Mr. Darcy then consider the rashness of your original intention as atoned for by your obstinacy in adhering to it?
“那么,难道达西先生认为,不管你本来的打算是多么轻率卤莽,只要你一打定主意就坚持到底,也就情有原了吗?”
A clever lawyer will make out a great case of extenuating circumstances.
一个聪明的律师会提出一个很好的情有原的案例。
That I could suggest anything in extenuation!
我以提出任何情有原的建议!
Please note, submission deadlines are only negotiable in an extenuating circumstance.
请注意,提交截止日期只有在情有原的情况才能协商。
You gotta understand, Zach's had a tough time.
这也情有原扎克处境艰难。
That explains why he went after you.But why me?
那他攻击你还情有原 但为什么也攻击我呢?
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释