Have we reached the point of no return?
我们是否已经到了可挽回的地步?
This is a final irrevocable step with ramifications for generations to come.
对于后代来说这是最后可挽回的步。
Half of those are total disasters.
有都是可挽回的失误。
Both he and the place would be irrevocably changed.
他自己和故乡都将发生可挽回的变化。
Once again I found myself frozen by the sense of something irreparable.
我再次觉得自己快被要发生可挽回的事情的感觉冻僵了。
From the reading passage, a sunk cost is described as an unrecoverable spent sum.
在文章中,沉没成被描述为可挽回的花费。
The boss made a fatal mistake when he kicked out that competent manager.
老板把那个能干的经理开除时犯了个可挽回的错误。
More than 67 billion tons of hard-won stuff was lost, most of it scattered irretrievably.
超过670亿吨来之易的物资遗失了,大部分四散无踪,可挽回。
Things have come to a pretty pass when you have to be rescued by a black bandleader.
到了需要黑人主唱救场的地步,事情就可挽回了。
But one thing hasn't changed, we all are definitely going to die someday, permanently and irrevocably.
但有件事没有改变,我们总有天会永远地、可挽回地死去。
In remarks that seem unremarkable now, he said the homeland of the Enlightenment...committed the irreparable.
在那些现在看来平淡无奇的话里,他说了“启蒙运动的故乡...犯下了可挽回的罪行”。
Whatever the mechanism, they found that the ant's jaw muscles had contracted so hard, they'd been irreparably damaged.
无论机制为何,他们发现,蚂蚁颚肌收缩得非常严重,已经受到了可挽回的损伤。
By the end of May, 1937, things in the city had reached the point of no return.
到 1937 年 5 月底,巴塞罗那的局势已经到了可挽回的地步。
" By that argument, " said Nikabrik, " your Majesty will never use it until it is too late."
“要是这么说。”尼克布瑞克说,“您是想到可挽回的时候才用它。”
Now, the South Sea Company wasn't irreparably damaged from this.
现在,南海公司并没有因此受到可挽回的损失。
Afraid that someone would hurt me irreversibly.
害怕有人对我造成可挽回的伤害。
All we have is the time and it’s very short and irredeemable.
我们所拥有的只是时间, 它非常短暂且可挽回。
" His story belies the idea of irredeemable sin, " he concludes.
“他的故事掩盖了可挽回的罪恶的想法,”他总结道。
I think the question facing many Tory MPs is is the situation irredeemable?
我认为许多保守党议员面临的问题是这种情况是可挽回的吗?
The silence that followed lay on them with the weight of things final and irrevocable.
随之而来的沉默压在他们身上,压在他们身上的是可挽回的终结。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释