I'm sorry you've had a wasted journey.
抱歉劳白跑一趟。
I'm sorry you've had a wasted journey.
抱歉劳白跑一趟。
Let me introduce myself to you.
我来自我介绍一下。
In the jingo of current computerese, What you see is what you get!
用计算机领域的行话来说,这就是所谓的所见即所得!
I congratulate you with all my heart.
我衷心祝贺。
Let me congratulate you on the birth of your daughter.
我祝贺喜获千金。
You should choose a roommate more compatible to your tastes.
应该挑个和
意气更相投的人同住一室。
You often find a writer's books more comprehensible if you know about his life.
"如果了解作者的生平,就会感
他的作品更容易理解。"
It was very considerate of you to send me a postcard.
想得真周
, 寄给我明信片。
I hope you will give favorable consideration to my suggestion.
我希望对我的建议作出肯定的表示。
The goods were consigned to you by railway.
货物已由铁路托运处。
It is a contradiction to say you know him but he's a stranger.
"说认识他,又说他是个陌生人,这是自相矛盾。"
Your reply today is in direct contradiction to what you said last week.
今天的答复跟上星期说的恰好相反。
Here come the police; do you think we can bluff it out?
警察来了,认
我们混得过去吗?
You cannot compel good work from unwilling students.
不能迫使不肯学习的学生取得好成绩。
Do you think you can compel obedience from me?
能逼我服从吗?
The firm must compensate you for your traveling costs.
这家公司必须偿付给差旅费。
Ask the conductor to put you off at the Odeon.
告诉售票员在奥汀提醒下车。
"'You'll have to get off here,' the conductor said."
"`得在这里下车了,'售票员说。"
First, you have to drain the container of all the old oil.
首先, 得从油箱中把所有的陈油都抽去。
Are you sure she was fully compos mentis when she said that?
确定她说那话时神志完全正常吗?
声明:上
句、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。