I was shaking from head to toe.
浑身发抖。
I was shaking from head to toe.
浑身发抖。
I got there in a muck sweat.
浑身大汗
了那里。
I woke up in the night, streaming with sweat.
夜里醒来,浑身冒汗。
He could feel the blood pulsing through his body.
他能感觉浑身血液在奔腾。
I was often perished with cold before the end of the day.
经常在天黑以前冻得浑身僵直。
The sight of the coffin sent a shudder through him.
看那副棺材,他浑身一阵战栗。
He is alive in every nerve.
他浑身是劲。
He was out of sorts physically, as well as disordered mentally.
他浑身不服, 心绪也
乱。
When I heard all those people shouting and cheering, a shiver ran down my spine.
听那些人
呼喝彩,
兴奋地浑身战栗。
She said that spiders gave her the heebiejeebies.
她说她看蜘蛛就浑身起鸡皮疙瘩。
I was drenched to the skin.
浑身湿透了。
Catherine appeared in the doorway, shaking with righteous anger.
凯瑟琳出现在门口,由于义愤而浑身发抖。
She was hot and breathless from the exertion of cycling uphill.
由于用力骑车爬坡,她浑身发热, 喘不过气来。
I felt a pleasant glow in all my veins from the wine.
喝过酒后浑身的血都热烘烘的, 感
服。
He was covered with bruises after falling off his bicycle.
他从自行车上摔了下来, 摔得浑身伤痕。
She was covered in insect bites.
她浑身是虫子叮的伤。
She trembled at the lion's roar.
听狮吼, 她浑身发抖。
I was boiling hot and sweaty.
浑身滚烫, 大汗淋漓。
I levelled my glance towards the taffrail, foreboding shivers ran over me.
把眼睛向船尾拦杆一瞄,顿时浑身掠过一阵预兆性的寒颤。
She prickled all over.
她浑身刺痛。
声明:以上例、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,
迎向
们指正。