The ideas of a visionary may seem impractical to us.
在我们看来,空想家的观念好像不切实际。
The ideas of a visionary may seem impractical to us.
在我们看来,空想家的观念好像不切实际。
I drop into desperation.This world is too coxcombry to stand.
真的不明白啊,怎么会这么的虚浮不切实际。
It seemed to an idealistic and illusory dream.
那似乎是个不切实际、理想主义的美梦。
We shouldn't harbour any unrealistic notions about the talks on the so-called disarmament.
我们不应对所谓的裁军谈判有任何不切实际的想法。
We never cherish any unrealistic fancies about those desperate criminals.
我们对那些亡命的罪犯从来不任何不切实际的幻想。
Men aggravate me when they go on about how impractical women are.
男人们不断地谈论女人是如何不切实际的时候使我恼火。
The intention by the local authority to build 2 000 new houses is unrealistic.
当地政府修建2,000 座新房舍的打算不切实际。
He rejected my suggestion as impractical.
他以不切实际为由拒绝了我的建议。
Unrealistically, you may try to play the Intermezzo Giocoso by practising 30 minutes every day.
你可能会每天练习30分钟,然后不切实际的尝试着去演“Gisoco
曲”。
Such a solution proved impractical.
这样一种解决方法证明是不切实际的。
We have to master to adjust at any time, anyway, the person shouldn't be the impractical asseveration and wishes but on the hoof.
我们必须学会随时去调整,无论如何,人不应该为不切实际的誓言和愿望而活着。
This would seem to be a complimentary term, but in point of fact it is not, for it has picked up associations of impracticality and ineffectuality and general dopiness.
这看起来是称赞的词语,但是事实上不是。因为它有不切实际的、无益的和大致麻痹状态的联想。
声明:以上、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。