No, but joking apart, do you think we should go and see if she’s OK?
,言归正传,我们是
是应该去看看她是
是还好?
No, but joking apart, do you think we should go and see if she’s OK?
,言归正传,我们是
是应该去看看她是
是还好?
Tom reminded me when I must go.
汤姆提醒我是是我该走了。
Is the appointment of worker-directors to be mandatory?
工人董事的任命是是强制性的?
Is that wheelbarrow going to tump over?
那个手推车是是快倒了?
Have any of you actually seen a UFO?
你们中间是是有人确实看到过飞碟?
Do we have to wear evening dress for the banquet?
我们是是必须穿晚礼服去参加宴会?
Check that the boards are all securely fixed.
检查一下是是所有木板都钉
了。
Do you think you can make over this old overcoat?
你是是认为你能修改这件旧大衣呢?
Oh, is that even rasher than you really are?
啊啊,是是说得有点太过马虎了?
Have you got your identity card handy?
你是是已把身份证取出放在手边了?
Was melancholia often gotten crankily after abort?
打胎后经常胡思乱是
是得了忧
症啊?
Isn’t it time some of these politicians were put out to pasture?
是是该让这些政客中的某些人退休了?
All believe a cosmetologist, be inferior to asking oneself, are oneself comfortable?
尽信美容专家,如问自己,自己是
是舒服?
I wondered darkly if I was wasting my time.
我忧我是
是在浪费时间。
I am impatient to know if the whole be not one grand quiz.
我迫及待
知道整个事情是
是一个大恶作剧。
Am I being unduly cynical? Not a bit of it.
我是是太愤世嫉俗了?一点儿也
。
I’m no connoisseur but I know a good champagne when I taste one.
我是行家,但我一尝就知道是
是好香槟。
Best-seller or not, the book sounds as dull as ditchwater to me.
管这本书是
是畅销书,反正我读起来枯燥透顶。
Is it the fashion to wear short skirts? Yes, short skirts are in fashion.
现在是是时兴穿短裙?是的,短裙很流行。
Abraxas, the Silent Opposition.Are they going for direct action?
|米奇和沉默反抗军 是是会采取直接行动?
声明:以上例、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦
代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。