You cannot in all conscience think that is fair pay.
凭良心说这工说不过去。
You cannot in all conscience think that is fair pay.
凭良心说这工说不过去。
He was so mulish that my admonitions just flowed over him.
他很顽固,我告诫对他只不过是耳边风。
History is nothing more than a tableau of crimes and misfortunes.
历史不过是由罪恶和灾难构成静止舞台造型罢了。
There was such a crush on the train that I could hardly breathe.
列车上这么拥挤我几乎透不过气来。
The sky is overcast now, but I think it will clear up soon.
现在天色阴沉, 不过我想马上就会转晴。
The ring was only plated with gold.
那枚戒指不过是镀了金。
"The rain may hold off, but it won't hurt to take the raincoat with you."
"雨可能下不下来,不过把雨伞带去总没有坏。"
If you need a repairman, there's none better than my brother.
如果你需要一个修理工, 我兄弟再合适不过了。
Most of the people realized that their scheme was simply a snare and a delusion.
大多数人都认识到他们诡计不过是一个骗人
圈套。
His answer is just a rehash version of my lecture.
他回答只不过是把我
讲义重复了一遍。
Don't scold her, she's nothing but a child.
不要责骂她, 她只不过是个孩子。
The pretty girl on the cover of the pictorial is just a sales gimmick.
画报封面上印上美女不过是吸引顾客
一种生意眼。
All pollution is simply an unused resource.
所有污染只不过是一种未被利
源。
He is a self-professed expert on everything-he proves to be the classic bumbler.
他自称是什么都是行家,但事实证明他不过是个典型白痴。
It's just an old rag I had in the closet.
这只不过是我挂在壁橱里旧衣服罢了。
How terribly ill he looks, but he's only reaping as he has sown in youth.
他看起来病得很重, 但这只不过是他年轻时生活放荡结下恶果。
In an ideal world we would be recycling and reusing everything.
我们要是可以回收再所有东西就再理想不过了。
That is a mere repetition of what you said before.
那不过是重复了你以前讲话。
I'm very busy today but I will sandwich that job in after tea.
今天我很忙, 不过我将挤出时间在完茶点后做那件工作。
The wait was mercifully brief, little more than an hour.
幸好等待时间很短,不过一个小时多一点。
声明:以上、词性分类均由互联网
源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件
观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。