What on earth are you hinting at?
到底在暗示什么?
What on earth are you hinting at?
到底在暗示什么?
I hinted at his imprudence, his folly, but he did not take my hint.
我暗示他的轻率, 他的愚蠢, 但他有觉察我的暗示。
The prime minister hinted at a possible reshuffle of the cabinet.
首相暗示内阁可能要进行改组。
I took the hint and left at once.
我领会了暗示立即离开了。
I can't figure out what he was hinting at.
我想不出他在暗示什么。
He insinuated his doubt of the reply.
他暗示他对这答覆有怀疑。
He made an allusion to a secret plan in his speech.
在话中他暗示有一项秘密计划。
He hinted his dissatisfaction with her work.
他暗示了对她工作的不满。
Her frown gave him a speechless message.
她眉头一皱给了他一个暗示。
He gave me an inkling of what was to come.
他给我暗示将要发生什么事。
He tipped me the wink not to buy at that price.
他眨眼暗示我按那个价格就不要买。
He smiled, with the implication that he didn't believe me.
他微笑了, 暗示着不相信我。
Their failure to reply to our letter seems to imply a lack of interest.
他有回我
的信似乎暗示他
缺乏兴趣。
A single nod implies an affirmation.
点一点头暗示肯定。
He insinuated that I was lying.
他暗示我在说谎。
He hinted at the impossibility of winding up the work in two months.
他暗示要在两个月内结束这项工作是不可能的。
His words were polite, but there were overtones of distrust in his voice.
他的话虽然很礼貌, 但话中含有不信任的暗示。
I hinted to him that I was dissatisfied with the results of their experiment.
"我向他暗示,我对他的实验结果不满意。"
The studio manager will cue you in when it's your turn to sing.
轮到唱的时候, 演播室经理会向
发出暗示的。
"He smiled, but the implication was that he didn't believe me."
"他微微一笑,但这一笑暗示着他不相信我的话。"
声明:以上例、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我
指正。