I accidentally knocked the vase off the table.
我无意中碰落了桌上花瓶。
I accidentally knocked the vase off the table.
我无意中碰落了桌上花瓶。
He accidentally knocked over an ink bottle.
他无意中把墨水瓶打翻了。
Mary accidentally let out that her mother had telephoned.
玛丽无意中说出母亲来过电话。
They inadvertently got mixed up in a free fight involving some 20 people.
他们无意中卷入了一场20 人左右混战。
Walkers can unwittingly damage the fragile environment in which the birds live.
徒步旅行者可能无意中破坏鸟类生活脆弱环境。
She probably dropped the parcel unawares.
很可能无意中丢
了那包裹。
We happened on him unexpectedly.
我们无意中碰见了他。
He accidentally triggered his rifle.
他无意中扣发了他步枪扳机。
The paper accidentally printed the victim’s address, then compounded their error by printing her name the next day.
报纸无意中刊出了受害者地址,第二天又登出
姓名,真是一错再错。
While sitting in a coffee shop, we overheard a woman tearfully tell her husband that she was sorry that her work had been so consuming.
有一次我们坐在一个咖啡厅里,无意中听到一名妇女正流着泪对夫说,
工作总是那么地耗精费神,这使
很歉疚。
I happened to see this thread, which said to be very horrible, and people not believing in supernature should not read, and threat of life sort of craps.
无意中看到这样一个贴子,说什么极度恐怖,不信邪者慎入,还说什么有生命危险云云。
声明:以上、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件
观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。